Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Latest Post

I don’t know if anyone still reads this blogg, but here my latest post since I have a bit of down time right now.

Well since my last post, not much has really changed. The only new thing that has come up is the fact that I completed Airborne School as a Chaplain Candidate this past February. Additionally, I’ll be done with my seminary course work at the end of the summer semester. I can definitely say that I have hit the academic “wall”. While I still have to finish a thesis to get my official degree, it looks like I’ll be able to accession as a USAR Chaplain prior to me completing the thesis.

With regards to Airborne School, all I have to say is that I have never felt my 33 years of age more than during those three weeks. Praise the Lord that he gave me the physical strength to finish. I also dropped 18 pounds. So if anyone is looking for a good weight loss program, Airborne is the way to go!

Here I am after my “combat” jump.

1 comment:

The Nagel Family said...

Hey skinny! Wow...what happened to you...I miss the chubby Seung! You are my big brother and role model...Keep posting...you'll be surprised by how many people will stop by to check on your adventures...Thanks for your friendship!

Fellow Elect,

Dave Nagel